Shop Employment Opportunity:
- Clean and organize shop area daily to maintain a safe working environment
- Make road signs for various customers
- Maintain the shop yard
- Move barrels and barricades
- Load/unload multiple trucks daily
- Follow all safety rules and procedures, reporting all safety concerns immediately to supervisor
- Responsible for the proper care and use of all tools and equipment in the shop
- Conduct housekeeping for entire shop area and shared facility space. Maintain clean and safe working areas
- Obtain forklift certification
- Proper use can care of work equipment
- Precisely follow detailed and extensive instructions
- Production oriented, and safety and quality conscious
- Working knowledge of general computer programs strongly preferred
- Proven reliability
- Self-motivated with ability to work under minimum supervision
- Detail oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- While performing the duties of this position, employee will be subjected to frequent standing, walking, and lifting
- This position requires employee to reach above head, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds
- Ability to operate, maneuver, and steer equipment and machinery
- Ability to coordinate eyes, hands, feet and limbs in performing movements requiring moderate skill
- Ability to work safely under a variety of conditions.
- This position requires work both in and outdoors. Must be able to handle certain exposures to environmental factors such as: inclement weather, temperature variations, noise, and dust.
American Roadway Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age or disability.
If you are interested in applying, please contact our Human Resources department or send a completed employment application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (330)659-0200.